Sunday, July 3, 2011

Simple Hairstyle - Ready in 2 mins

Hello Ladies!
Today I want to share my very simple & girly style for hairs. You can do it in only 2 mins.
Best for those who wants to make their hairs stay away from face.
You just need 3 things -

  • Rubber band.
  • Bobby pins.
  • Hair shiner spray (optional).
Let's do it in 2 mins -
1. Comb your hairs with love and take a strands/small bunch of your hair from the area behind the ear as you can see in picture below.
2. Now make simple braid with this strands of hair.

3. Repeat the 1 & 2 step again for the other side.
4. You have to make hairband for your hair with these braids. Take one side of braid to other side & vice versa.
5. Hold the ends with bobby pins, you can use as much as you want for stronger hold.
6. Cover or hide the Bobby pin area with your hair to give a clean look.
This is the final look.
Do you like it?

Follow me if you liked my work.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


    Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
    Email rss