Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lakme Glide On Eye Color Review

Hi Everyone!
I was searching for a good eye pencil which can take place in my vanity box. When came across to these shimmer liners my search completed. 
It is available in 7 wonderful shades. These pencils are sharpening type but non retractable.

  • They have deep, intense and creamy texture.
  • The color pay-off is nice.
  • Doesn't sting when I applied it on my water line.
  • It is smudge proof but smudges after few hours.
  • You can use it also as eye shadow by smudging it on eye lid.
  • The texture is really creamy and glides smoothly.

Price- 275 /- for 1.2 gm.
Here are the swatches -
Iridescent Blue - It is bright shimmery blue shade.
Warm Copper - It is Matt brown in shade.
Smokey Green - It is like forest green or Khaki green shade.(Also has shimmer in it)
Aqua Green - It is more like turquoise greenish shade.(Shimmery bluish-green)
Peacock Green - It is a shimmery dark green shade.

Lot's of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss