Friday, July 1, 2011

Kristen Stewart Eye Makeup Look

Truly saying..before seeing The Twilight I was not much aware of Kristen Stewart but after that I became a big fan of both Kristen & Robert Pattinson. Today I tried her eye makeup look which is very sexy & hot.
She has olive green eyes which is damn beautiful.
I tried her blue eye makeup look. You need -
  • Metallic grey eyeshadow
  • Light blue eyeshadow (bit shimmery)
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Eyeliner (optional)
  • Mascara

1. Apply metallic grey eyeshadow on your eye lid. 
2. Take your light blue eyeshadow and apply it on top of your grey eyeshadow so that both can be blended perfectly on lid.
 3. Now take your angeled brush or any other brush you prefer and lightly apply blue eye shadow on lower lash line. Slightly smudge it with brush or finger tips.
4. Also apply the blue eyeshadow  to the inner tear drops to your eye.

 5. Apply highlighter on your brow bone. Blend it.
6. Next, take your eyeliner in black & apply a thin line.

 7. Do not forget mascara to open up your eyes and define eyebrow with eyebrow pencil. You can also use false eye lashes.
So, what do you think?
Love,

2 comments:

  1. I'd always been obsessed with Eye makeup as I completely love it! This is truly awesome! First time on your blog and I loved it! Your blog title is so apt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Namrata Mahalingam
    thank you sooooo much Namrata..<3
    Me too completely in love wid eye makeup. :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss