More recently. I've been appreciating the imagination, technique, artistry and patience that is used to create animal eye makeup designs. No one can wear this style on a regular day, they are perfect for those special occasions when you get dressed up like Halloween or some fancy dress competition. This eye look is very bold and outrageous.
I'm using a few products such as white eye shadow and gel or liquid black liner for creating this look.
Let's begin -
- Apply a white glitter eye shadow as base on whole eyelid. You can also use matte eye shadow.
- Use a gel or liquid eye liner to apply thick eye liner on upper lash line and make a long-winged style to the end of eyebrow. Also use eyeliner to line your lower lash line and apply kajal or gel liner on waterline.
- Then make the zebra print design on highlighting area with the help of eyeliner brush.
- Shape up the eyebrow and make it thick with eyebrow pencil.
- Add loads of mascara & You're done.
This would look amazing with hot pink lipstick. :)
What do you think ? Yay or Nay ?