Saturday, July 9, 2011

Beauty Tip : Quickly Dry Your Nail Paint

Hello Ladies!
Today is Sunday and as I promised am here with Makeup Tip of the week. :)
When you paint your nails you always think how much time you have to give to dry this nail paint, 20 mins, 30 mins or 40 mins. And it's not always possible to buy quick dry nail paints. I know it's always been difficult for women to take out your precious time for drying out nail paint.





Don't worry you can dry out your nails quickly,not within seconds but in few minutes. You just have to put your nails in bowl of ice-cold water after applying nail paint on your nails.








Lot's of Love

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love this tip, and I will definitely try it out! I have been reading this blog, and like it! I have a blog on BlogSpot, and can you please visit it and recommend it on Google +?? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    www.beautymaven2003.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss