Monday, January 23, 2012

Oriflame Beauty Crystal Base & Top Coat Review

Hello Big Girls!
In my recent Oriflame haul I got Oriflame crystal base & top coat which I'm gonna review today.

This is how it looks - White cap and square-shaped transparent body.


Price - Rs. 149/- for 7 ml. but I got this in Rs. 119/- (Discount)


Have a look at its brush - Bristles are soft and brush is flat, perfect for smooth and better application.



What I like :

  • It looks classy.
  • Bristles are soft.
  • Brush is flat. (Just love this quality).
  • Stays for a week.
  • Nourishes and strengthens.
  • Quality of base & top coat is very good and light.
  • Dries faster.
  • Doesn't chip or peel.


What I don't like :

  • None. Could not find any con.


Rating : 4.8 / 5

I deducted 0.2 points without any reason. :P It's nearly perfect.

Recommend : Yes! It's a must have products for everyone and nail art lovers will love it.


xoxo,

9 comments:

  1. i'm still trying to contact a frn of my frn who i guess i oriflame consultant :D every oriflame product now looks droolworthy to me now :D
    lovin the flat brush ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Upasana - Like you I'm also finding an Avon consultant. :D
    Me too love it's flat brush. Makes application sooo easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely is your blog! i like it, i keep following!


    la tiquismiquis
    http://tqsm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnks for d review ... ll use dis sumtym

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great blog!
    I love "Oriflame" too) Me and my mom often buy this cosmetics! ;D

    I will be glad to see you on my page :)
    www.mayaferraz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ la tiquismiquis - Thanks a lot dear.

    @ Shruti - Thanks Shruti.

    @ Riddhi - Pleasure is mine dear.

    @ Mayaferraz - Me too love oriflame products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice review dear :)

    http://bongsbelleza.blogspot.com/2012/01/let-it-snow.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi..am a new blogger.lets follow each other dear.
    www.indianbeautyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss