Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shopping Experience With NailsandBeauty.in

This is not the first time I shopped from nailsandbeauty.in but this time I thought I should share the shopping experience with all of you.
This is the home page of nailsandbeauty.in, so black na. But the products are truly awesome.


Shipping : Free shipping for India only.
Payment Options Demad Draft/Cheque or Cash On Delivery.


So with the COD option I purchased three products from nailsandbeauty.in

1 xFalse Eye Lash 03re-order itemRs165.00
1 xEye Shadow 002 White Pearlre-order itemRs130.00
1 xCuticle Oil Pen & Tipsre-order itemRs260.00



They've number of products related nail art, nail care, skin care, Cleansing, Makeup, Hand and body care, Hair care, foot care and nail paint. One can choose any particular shade from the Konad nail paints.
I got really impressed with their shipping time, I got my first two packages in 3-4 days but the third package took 10 days or approx. one week. But that's okay because they mention on the site that delivery might take upto three weeks.
My first order from this site was very popular nail art stamp kit and then I ordered some image plates and nail art brush. This was the third time and here is the first look when the package came to my house and I opened it with three cute products - (the white page in the picture below is bill receipt) :)




I love all three products. I must say that they have really good quality.

I love this cute pearl eye shadow and this has very very good quality. I love it.


 This lavender cuticle pen is so handy.

Konad lashes with glue are also good and this is my first pair of fake eyelashes. Totally loving it.


What I like -

  • Ofcourse! The COD option.
  • Free Shipping.
  • Very Good Quality. Specially konad nail paints. <3
  • Reasonable price.
  • They ship to small cities too.
  • Best site for nail art lovers like me. <3 :)


What I don't like -

  • I never saw discount or sale in this site!
  • Few of their products are expensive. 


And nowadays other shopping sites have introduced the same products with discounts. So online shoppers have many options now.

I'll shop from this site again. :)


   XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this blog. It really provides awesome information to all readers.You can visit my website
    nail salons in billings mt

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss