I have a saree which is of pink color with golden work on it. It’s really heavy and it twinkles a lot in parties. I was thinking what could be the eye makeup with this saree, so I made my mind and tried this eye makeup.
Now let’s talk about the eye makeup.
I used –
- Light Pink eye shadow.
- Golden eye shadow.
- Black eye shadow.
- Eye liner (optional).
1. First apply light pink eye shadow on eye lid. You can change eye shadow colors according to your mood and dress.
2. Then apply golden eye shadow on crease and above crease.
3. Then apply a jet black eye shadow on upper lash line and also on crease. Blend well all the colors but make sure to do not mix all the colors otherwise your work will get ruin.
4. You can see clearly all the colors on my eyes on their place.
5. Apply highlighter of white or neutral shade.
6. You can also apply eye liner, I only applied kajal and some black eye shadow on lower lash line with loads of mascara.
And here is the final look-
Do you like it or I need more perfection. I know nobody is perfect but i’ll try my best. :)