I am very happy with my haul. I shopped so many things which I needed badly. And am extremely happy not because I got so many stuff but I shopped on Monday when I usually get bore at home and only get time for shopping on weekends. :)
So here is the list of what i got -
- VLCC Pearl facial kit
- Coronation herbal Tulsi pack
- Sleek wax pack
- Everyuth cucumber face pack
- Everyuth Orange peel-off
- Joy skin fruits Oil control face wash
- Maybelline color sensational lipstick
- Black Nail paint
- Hair sticks
- Nivea whitening deo
- M.A.C Fake eyelashes
- Cucumber works amazingly on my skin. So when I saw Everyuth Cucumber face pack I grab it and it's orange peel-off was there next to face pack so I took it too.
- A random black nail paint for nail art.
- I never use fake eyelashes before but I have seen what it looks when somebody wears it...it looks amazing and cheap so without thinking I put it in my bag.
- I have seen great reviews of Maybelline Color Sensational lip colors, so finally got it's summer sunset for me.
- I needed a facial kit so that I can do facial at home whenever I need to pamper my skin. :) VLCC pearl facial kit grabbed my attention so chose that one.
- This is the first time I am using product of coronation. I pick it only because I wanted to know how tulsi pack works. :)
- I don't get much time for visiting parlor but whenever I get time I rush. I bought this Sleek facial hair remover wax to get rid of few facial hairs.
- After seeing ad of Joy face wash of Anushka Sharma, I decided to give it a try.
- Hair sticks, my new accessory for hairs in this humid weather.
- I bought Nivea whitening deo because of its mild smell. Love it.
- Broke my i-ball pen drive so got this new Sony 4GB pen drive in white. Isn't it lovely?