Saturday, June 25, 2011

Chinese Love Nail Art

Well by saying Chinese Love, I meant how to say LOVE in Chinese.
I used only three things here-
  • Maybelline Colorama in Nude
  • Street wear red nail paint
  • Nail Art Brush

Its too simple. Just apply two coats of Maybelline Colorama in Nude shade (it's a very light pink color).
Take your nail art brush dip it in red nail paint and write LOVE in Chinese language as you can see in pic.
I don't know Chinese but I have Google. :)
You can choose any color for this nail art.
Hope you guys like it. :)
Love,

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is very cute , love the base color, beautiful pinky nude

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Indian beauty central - Thanks gal. Yes the color is so cute. <3

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss