Monday, June 6, 2011

Eva - Flirt & Doll Deo

I have never used Eva deo as I was stuck to Fa deo but recently I got myself two Eva freshness deos and am happy with my purchase.
I got Eva Flirt (Citrus Vanilla) and Eva Doll (Musky Ylang Ylang). From these two my fav. one is Eva Doll, I love the smell it makes me feel like a princess.

Eva Flirt has citrusy vanilla smell and its nice too but Eva doll has some kind of floral smell. I really love floral smell so liked the Doll one.


Price is 99/- each for 125ml.
The staying power is also good about 3-4 hours.
Its alcohol-free and gentle for everyday use.
Its true because it doesn't irritate my skin and it has cooling efffect.
Its also handy, you can take it anywhere in your bag/Purse.

It claims- Its moisturizing so keeps underarms soft and smooth. It contains TRICLOSAN that prevents body odour so you can stay fresh all day long.

Ingredients :  Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Silicone fluid, Fragrance, Isopropyl myristate, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Triclosan.


Well Eva Doll is a must try.
Hope y'll like the review.


2 comments:

  1. i like flirt more ..but ur right doll is a must to try .:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very gud deo. I also used Fa b4 this, but now its only EVA for me.
    Eva is free from ALCOHOL & ALUMINIUM & so d best, & d only one I wd choose to use. I hv Eva Flirt & i like d smell. :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss