Today I am reviewing My stack of Compact powder, which I purchased a few months back. Only Lakme perfect radiance purchased recently, I actually bought this one because of so many advertisements in magazines & I read a lot magazines so finally decided to give it a try.
This is my Oriflame Visions V* Pressed Powder.
- Skin looks clearer after applying this.
- Never broke out my skin.
- It gives a nice matte finish but it doesn't stay for long so I have to re-apply it again n again.
Price - 129/- after discount it was 99/- for 20g.
|Oriflame Visions V*|
Oriflame Beauty Matte Control Pressed Powder -
- Good for touch-ups, its advanced ultra-fine powder gives smooth matte coverage.its light weight & contains zeolite to help mattify the skin.
- Good option for combination/oily skin.
Price - 429/- for 8 g.
|Oriflame matte control powder|
- It claims that it has Vitamin enriched foundation make up in compact powder format to give a radiant look.
- Contains allantoin complex to soothe the skin.
- Advanced Micromesh Technology gives a flawless matte finish & Contains Vitamin E & C that moisturizes and protects skin from pollution.
|Lakme radiance compact|
Lakme Perfect Radiance Multi Mineral Skin lightening Compact
- I bought this in lightest shade (Ivory).
- It has very tiny shimmers which only can be seen in day light.
- I really liked it when SA applied it on my wrist and I quickly said "yes" for this.
- It gives me matte finish so good for oily beauties like me.
- It contains sunscreen of SPF 20.
- It stays on for 4-5 hrs.
- It gives medium to full coverage.
- Didn't cause break-outs.
Rating - 9/10
Price - 150/-
|Lakme perfect radiance compact|
Swatches of Compact powders -
|Perfect radiance, Visions V*, Lakme flawless, Oriflame matte control (left to right)|