Sunday, September 18, 2011

Beauty Tip : Younger Looking Eyes

Here is the complete list of 7 habits that can help you stop the entry of wrinkles, crow's feet, fine lines and bags from under your eyes.






1. Massage your eyes every night using ring finger to apply eye cream which contains Vitamin E & C.
2. Large frame sunglasses may look sexy but it's also a smart way of protecting your eyes, especially, if they're labelled "UV 400".
3. Use eye serums and water-based gels that contain active ingredients like retinoid, pigment reducing extracts of glycolic acid  and arbutin.
4. Never ever leave your home without applying sunscreen!
5. Squeeze your eyes from time to time. It reduces fatigue and three sphincter muscles.
6. Shop wisely and look for eye creams that contains like Retinoid, alpha hydroxyl acids, copper peptides, caffeine, sea pine and buck wheat.
7. Always monitor your body closely with routine check-up! 




Lots of Love,

4 comments:

  1. I soo much wanted these tips :) thanks girl :)
    check out my giveaway on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love eye care tips, I get dark circles if I don't take care of my eyes!

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss