Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunrise Inspired Nail Art

Hey Guys!!
This is the first time I am using a nail art brush for my nails. Few days back I shopped online from nailsandbeauty.in, my experience was nice. They shipped within 3-4 days.
I usually shop nail art stuff from this site. They also give COD (cash on delivery) option which is boon for all the non-credit card users.

Things I used -
  • Lotus nail paint in Rose Petal.
  • Lotus nail paint in Ocean Love.
  • Nail art brush.
  • Ear bud.
  • Nail paint remover.

Take your Brush and take Rose Petal nail paint ( pink or similar to pink shade) to apply rising effect on nails we all know how the sun rise looks mostly in clip art.
Start your brush from left corner and make 4 -5 lines as shown in below picture.

Clean your brush with nail paint remover lightly so that first color can completely take off.
Then take Ocean Love which is a glittered light blue nail paint, and apply it on same lines but this time make sure to make fine/thin lines,so that both colors clearly visible.


Konad Nail Art Brush
I used orange stick with cotton dipped in nail paint remover to clear up any extra color on fingers.
Then final touch with transparent nail paint on nails when your nail paint get dry.
That's it. :)
If you like it than follow my blog. :)
cya.

2 comments:

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss