Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gorgeous Mehndi Design

Hello Everyone!!
Today I was doing some house chores & I found my very old Mehndi Designs book which I bought when I was a teenager, during my journey via train.
So I decided to make a design on my hand from that book. But first of all I wanna tell you guys that I never ever took classes for learning mehndi.

Here is what I done--


It took 2 hours for me to complete it because I was watching TV too during designing. :)


I don't know how it comes to a beautiful and clear design,it was unexpected.
I was very very happy with this. I am so proud of me..hehehehehe.....



Hope you guys like it.
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss