Friday, June 17, 2011

Pink Grey Eye Makeup

Hello Beauties!!
I know makeup is an art & every gal can expertise this field, you just have to know how to do it correctly.
Today I did Pink grey Eye makeup look which you can do very easily.
Let's start,
First apply eye primer/base on eye lids, you can also use foundation.
Never apply eye shadow without base.
 Then apply light blue eye shadow on whole eye lid as you can see in picture.
 Apply brown eye shadow on crease.
 Then apply lightest grey on center then follow it with dark grey eye shadow.
 Apply pink eye shadow on inner corner to center.
Correct all the colors with eye shadow brush & apply little golden color on center.
Use thin line for eyeliner and apply kajal. Apply light grey eye shadow on lower line below kajal.
 At last apply black mascara to open up your eyes.
If you like it then Follow my Blog..:)
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss