Monday, June 6, 2011

I Love "Hachi"

Today i watched a movie which really makes me to think again about DOGS, who are truly a best example of friendship, determination and loyalty.
That movie was HACHIKO- A dog's story, its a really great movie. In the movie dog's name was Hachi ('hachi' meaning 'eight', a number referring to the dog's birth order in the litter)



I should confess that i cried for last 20 minutes of the movie. The story is based on true story of a dog named hachiko and his master. In the movie Richard gere performed the role of the dog's master, I think hachi and richard both did a great job.



Hachi was very small when he found Professor Parker Wilson (Richard Gere) in Bedridge station, then both started a bond of friendship, as nobody claims for the dog so his family decides to keep Hachi.
What i personally feel is an animal who really dont understand what is happening and can't even say anything, was able to understand the Love of his master, what really touches me was the ending part in which Richard Gere died and Hachi who always waits for him at Bedridge station, continue the waiting for him for 10 years and then died waiting for him.
here you'll find more detail


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss