Friday, June 24, 2011

Sponge Nail Art

When I first heard of sponge nail art, I thought its a daunting task for anyone to use sponge on nails.
But I was wrong, I think it's the easiest nail art so far. You don't have to worry about anything and just use sponge whatever the way you want.:)

I just needed four things -

  • A Sponge (Any type of sponge,cut it in a triangle or rectangle shape).
  • I used here three nail paints (purple, brown & red). You can use any two or three colors of your choice.
  • A transparent nail paint.


 Start it with a drop of purple nail paint on a paper and take the color on sponge( use edge of the sponge to take color).


Stamp the sponge to transfer the color only on 1/3 part of your nail. Repeat it on all of your nails.


Then follow it with red and brown nail paint.

Apply transparent nail paint to secure your work.
Hope you like it.
Follow my blog if you like my work. :)
Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss