Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Nail Colors

OPI nail paint shades are all gorgeous, but this lilac color is simply stunning.


Chanel's nail colors are must have this summer. Look for this radiant yellow color, named Mimosa.


Lotus Herbals blue nail paint are perfect for chick look. Wear this turquoise shade on your toes with your favorite sandals.


MAC's green shade, this color is fun and adventures that look great.


Bourjois So Laque Tangerine fatal, it's an orange shade. Not for the faint-hearted.


Go pretty in pink with candy colors like Maybelline Colorama in pink.
Image source : Google
Which one you are going to try out this summer?


      Love,

5 comments:

  1. Please visit and see how you made my blog beautiful:) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Saru, how are you? I have seen your hall of fame. Thanks. :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish i could get my hands on chanel nail polishes. great post :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss