Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Purple Black Smokey Eye

Hello Beauties,
I am again come up with a smokey eye look but this time I have also added royal purple color. I love purple color a lot,you can notice my love in this blog too. I use purple shade all the time for my blog
.
Let's begin the work -

1. Use primer to hide those little imperfections. Never use oil based primer because if you use it will make your eye lids more oily and your eyeshadow will never stay for long.
2. Apply black eye pencil or kajal. I used eye pencil here.
 3. Use purple eyeshadow on eye lid and also over the area where you have used black eye pencil.
 4. Now apply black eye shadow on crease and outer corner of your eyes. Also apply black eye shadow on outer half lower lash line.
 5. Apply a skin color highlighter to give a complete smokey look. Curl your lashes and add mascara.


For achieving a better result use eye brushes not only eye shadow brush.

If you like it then Like it on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss