Saturday, July 23, 2011

Makeup Tip : Defining Eye Brows

Hello Butterflies!
Yes we girls are butterflies..you know how? They look beautiful like butterfly, they roam everywhere beautifully like butterfly and they wear different colors of makeup like the butterfly wears different colors ( I know butterfly's color are natural and what we wear is makeup..so what? We still are like them..right? )


Well now here is the tip of this week, Defining Brows.
When we usually do makeup some girls use to brush eye brows and few just apply eyebrow pencil and very few girls overlook them.
Image source : Google


Brows can make your eyes look larger and more expressive. Fill the brow in with an eye shadow powder with eyebrow brush. It's best choose a shade that matches your hair color which gives you a natural look.
Apply with small, hard brush that's flat and angled at the tip.
Apply eye shadow to the most populated area of the brow to avoid laying down too much color. Finish by combing the brows with tooth-brush or brow brush.
If too much color applied, soften by applying a bit of loose face powder in your correct shade with an eye brush.


Happy Sunday.


     Love,

4 comments:

  1. great tips. I hate getting my brows threaded. ouch! Lovely blog. I`m a new follower. Hope you follow back.*flutter flutter* those were my butterfly wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you described girls as butterflies. Great tips for makeup, I will use couple of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pandora`s Box
    Thank You so much,even I hate threading but still i go for it..:P I'm following u too sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Saru Singhal
    Thank you so much Saru, I am glad u like my butterfly view.

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss