Monday, September 12, 2011

Oriflame Essentials Face Mask Review

Hello Galz!!
Yesterday I become an Oriflame Consultant Member and bought few Kurtis from BIBA. I'm loving all the stuff I got except one thing, Oriflame Essentials Face Mask.
Just because of a small confusion I am not liking this face mask. On catalogue I can only see the front of face mask pack where " all skin types" written so I decided to try it and bought it home. But when I turned it and read what's written in back side is "for dry skin". And I am one of the oilies so it was a big no for me but I applied it on my sister's face and what she has experienced is describe here.


What it claims : Essential face mask brings nourishment and intensive moisturization. Use it whenever your skin looks dull and lacks moisture. Take 10 minutes and feel lavishly soft and gorgeously nourished.
It contains cotton seed oil and vitamin E for extra moisture.


How to use : Apply on cleansed face and neck. Leave for 10 minutes and rinse off with water.

Ingredients : AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL,HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, GOSSYPIUM OIL, SODIUM ACRYLATE/ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER,IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, CETEARETH-20, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,PARFUM, TETRAHYDROXYPROPYL ETHYLENEDIAMINE, XANTHAN GUM, ISOHEXADECANE, ALLANTOIN,LACTIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 80, SORBITAN OLEATE
My elder sis with mask.. :)

Price : INR 59/- for 12 ml (for 2 sachets).

Pros :
  • Skin feels completely moisturized.
  • Cleanses face well.
  • Good for dry skin.
  • Cheap, 59/- for two.
  • One sachet is enough for one time mask for face and neck.

Cons :
  • Difficult to wash it off.
  • Bad option for oily skin.
  • It is not a mask. It's a thick cream which doesn't dry out after 10 or 15 minutes, just get absorbed a bit into skin.


Rating : For dry skin - 3 / 5 & For oily skin - 1 / 5

I'll not recommend it but if dry skin beauties wanna try it for just experiment you can buy it but completely no-no for oily skin beauties.

Have you tried this face mask?




       Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss