Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ridiculously Easy Hairstyle

May be most of you know about this hairstyle but if you don't know then this easy hairstyle is for YOU!
I recently searching something and found Maria Menounos wearing this simple and cute hairstyle. 


So here is the simple steps -


  • Bangs were just pulled to one side, but there's a trick here.


  • That lock was twisted down just once before it was pinned with the pin going from the back of her head toward her face.



Such a simple move, but it allows for just a tiny bit of height in the front that's really flattering. So easy!

Avoid my big forehead. :P


Would wear your hair like this?


LOVE,

10 comments:

  1. Vertu..that's super easy :) I'd definitely try it ... yay...new hairdo..I think it would be perfect for my college with my french braids ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ KrazzyKi - Thanks Ruhie. <3 That will look cool with your french braid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i wear my hair lyk dis sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very neat, will try it today...Hope it suits me:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Riddhi - Great! :)

    @ Saru - It will dear. Thank you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it sweetie..It is very old..Punjabi kinda look. But it does not suit me :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Megha Sarin - Thanks darling. I didn't know that it's punjabi hair look. I saw it in movie. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. To get your nails done professionally it will cost about $25.
    grey hair

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss