Saturday, May 28, 2011

Four-Leaf Nail Art

Hello Ladies!
Today I was sitting in my room with no work so my devil mind force me to do a new nail art as I had nothing in my mind I just took any two or three nail paints and just started with my imagination. This is what I did with my nails----



First I just painted my nails with red hot color which is my hubby's fav. color on me.


Then I put four drops of green color and join them with the orange stick which become a nice four -leaf which is also known as lucky leaf.
Done.

I hope you like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss